Life Rules- 15 Steps To Live By
1 Work Your Ass Off
2. Do not Listen To Anyone But Yourself
3. Remember All The People Who Supported You And Believed In You When You Were At Your Lows. Pay Gratitude To Them When You Make It
4. Remember All The People Who Told You That You Would Fail. Use Their Ignorance And Hate To Fuel You When You Are Down. When You Hit It Big Don’t Rub It in You Are Better Than Them Anyway. Just Remember Who They Were.
5 It’s Not Always About You. Give To Something Larger Than Yourself. Something That Will Have An Impact Long After You Are Gone.
6 Debt Is Stupid And A Wealth Killer- Stay Out Of It
7 Nothing You Ever Think Of Or Do Is Stupid. What Is Stupid Is Not Doing Anything At All
8. The World Belongs To You. Make Sure You Leave It In Better Shape Than You Entered It
9. Mistakes Are Awesome If You Learn From Them. They Are Awful When You Repeat Them.
10. Never Go Into Business With Friends Or Family. You Will Lose Your Business And Your Friends And Family
11. Good Things Do Not Come By Chance. They Come By Change. If You Are Screwing Up The Solution Is Change
12 Strangers Will Most Likely Never Do You Harm. The People That Will Harm You The Most Are The Ones Right In Front Of You
13 Only People That Pay Your Bills Can Tell You What To Do. Everyone Else Needs To Shut Up.
14 It Doesn’t Matter Where You Were Born, Your Birth Name, Education Level, Race, Circumstances, Or Past Screw Ups. You Can Be Successful. You May Have To Work Harder For It But You Can Still Achieve It.
15 When You Think You Have Done Something In Life That Is So Stupid Beyond Repair Remember That Someone Else Has Probably Done Worse And That Person Is Probably Me.
Watch Some Of These Video Lessons And See More Rants.
* TheLincolnList.com website is for educational use only. Any opinions, news, research, analysis, prices, tweets, posts or other information contained on this website or any hosted public/social outlet is provided as general market commentary, and does not constitute as investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any security of any type. TheLincolnList.com does not take into account your personal circumstances so please do not trade or invest based solely on this information. By viewing any material or using the information within this site you agree that this is general education material and you will not hold any person or entity responsible for loss or damages resulting from the content or general information provided by TheLincolnList.com
Trading stocks has large potential rewards but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest or trade the financial markets. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in any material on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. For the avoidance of any doubt, TheLincolnList.com does not hold itself as a Trading Adviser (CFP or CFA).Given this representation, all information and material provided by TheLincolnList is for educational purposes only and should not be considered specific investment advice.